Please see the RSS Aggregator at right for a compilation of feeds related to Open Access. This nifty tool was created by Vedran Vucic of The Linux Center.
I found this feed aggregator by using the search string "library open access rss" into the Google Toolbar. I decided to use the Open Access RSS aggregator because it compiles global feeds and is not narrowed by a singular national view of scholarly publications. It is often easy to isolate the problem to American universities, but I think this feed is helpful to see the impact is global and affects not only institutions, but most importantly it hurts scholars and researchers everywhere, especially in developing countries.
My response to ISED Canada's AI Transparency Consultation
-
This is my response to Innovation, Science and Economic Development
(ISED)'s consultation on AI Transparency. The consultation is open until
September 23...
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment